While a number of Columbus City Schools have existing partnerships with church fellowships, a lot of schools don't. View this map to see if the schools in your area have a partnership already. The green pins indicate schools that have partnerships and the red pins indicate schools that do not. If your church fellowship has a partnership with a school that is not reflected on this map, please let us know by clicking here.
1. If you would like to get connected to a school principal near you, please fill out this form here.
2. Start by asking the school principal "What are some of the needs in your school that we might be able to help you with?" Ask the principal for a list of specific needs your church fellowship might be able to help meet in support of their students, parents and staff.
3. Review the list with your church fellowship team and determine which item(s) on the list you are able to respond to first.
4. Coordinate your service / support activity with the school representative and complete it. Congratulations - you have established a church partnership!
5. Continue to pray for your schools and opportunities to serve.
SHARE YOUR STORY
Please let us know about your partnership and share your story HERE.